February 26, 2020

20+ Details About a Wealthy Life That We Had No Idea About

About 10% of people own about 77% of all the wealth on the planet, while the rest share the remaining 23%. It’s obvious that their lifestyle and their way of thinking when it comes to representatives of the different social layers are significantly different due to such a huge inequality.